JOIN AND SEARCH SWAGBUCKS

HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US





Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How much gear do you have

Having two babies back to back, I have ended up with a lot of gear. Before my 21mo. old son was born my "baby" was 7 y/o! So, needless to say, my husband and I started all over ~ with babies and gear. Then when my son was only 5 mo. old, I found out that I was pregnant again! At about 18 weeks I found out it was a girl. So our baby boy blue items were sold and pink was flooding in! In the past almost 2 years I have gone through lots of gear in somes areas, but was able to reuse in others. My travel system is the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System Stroller in DECO. This was gender friendly, so I kept this for my baby girl.I have the matching playpen that is used more as a catch all for baby items. I also kept my swing and highchair.  I sold my rainforest bouncy and got a pink boppy bouncy seat. I sold lots of clothes with dinos, trucks and prirates for pink, flowers and butterflies! I have had a total of 5, soon to be 6, types of baby carriers, I currently have 6 strollers ~ which I am not totally happy with any of them, 6 diaper bags, 3 different styles of bottles, 2 styles of the "baby sitter" seats, 2 different exersaucers, 3 monitors, walkers...my list goes on and on... At some point I would like to start reviewing products and would like for you to comment on them with your ideas, experience or questions. For now tell me about all your baby gears...lets compare!

No comments:

Post a Comment