JOIN AND SEARCH SWAGBUCKS

HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US





Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

So Much To Do With 2 Cling-Ons...opps, I Mean My Babies

How the heck am I supposed to get everything done when Landon (21  mo.) is being a monkey on my back and Keeley (7 mo,) thinks that when the cord was cut she was reattached to me via my arms and boob! Yes I said boob! She is having complete meltdowns if I set her down or if I do not let her nurse 24/7. Im not stressed at them, just the situation. Landon likes to play with my hair and follow me around like my shadow and Keeley is teething, so she just needs mama to make her feel better. I love, love, love that they want to snuggle, but today is the day that I must, must, must get some things done! I have a mom2mom sale tomorrow and I have to set up tonight! I wish I could put them to work....not so sure they would understand the whole pricing system though! I finally got Landon to take a nap, but now here I am with my little cupcake in my arms "snursing" or sleep nusring or "neeping" - whatever way I say it, I'm still stuck here. I really want to sell lots of items so I can clear out my house. It looks like Geoffrey from ToysRUs puked repeatedly throughout my house! I think I've had neighborhood kids come over to play and never made it back out - I should probably go look through the mountain of dirty clothes in my girls bathroom just to make sure! Oh well, there is always later, as long as I'm ready and out the door tonight by 5:30ish! Looks like pycho mom, my alter ego, will be visiting in the next few hours...lol
I need to...
> clean out my van and lower all the seats
>finish going though and pack up clothes and toys for sale
>get into the shed
>load up the van
>unload the van at the church
>set up my tables
I am tired and sore just thinking about it!!!

In the mean time, here I sit, both kids asleep and I am unable to move!!!
So much for Landon's nap....he is up...20 min. power nap~ great.

No comments:

Post a Comment