JOIN AND SEARCH SWAGBUCKS

HOLIDAY SEASON IS UPON US





Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Preperation for the Week is on!

     Sunday is always a hectic day for me. My husband just gets done working 3 - 12 hr midnight shifts, kids are coming and going from sleepovers and what not, and its time to make sure we have everything together to get us through the week (or at least Monday...lol). Laundry is gets washed, dishwasher is running, kids pack their lunches and are in the room "sleeping" by 9:00 (they think we don't know they are up talking, reading, watching TV or whatever).They are usually up until 9:30 or 10:00 ~ except my 13 1/2 y/o, she is a night owl! I have no problem with them staying up a little bit, but they know they better not give me any problems getting up for school! I always get notice from one of the kids or my husband at about 9:30 or 10:00 that they need something for the morning or we are all out of something! Never fails, every week.... Today it is milk, so I must run to the store sometime before 6:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment